Re: ordering terms for display
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95703] Re: ordering terms for display
- From: Magician <jadoo.dost at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:52:13 -0500 (EST)
- References: <20736651.1232705461525.JavaMail.root@m02> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 24, 5:21 am, "David Park" <djmp... at comcast.net> wrote: > 1 + x + x^2 // TraditionalForm > x^2 + x + 1 > > David Park > djmp... at comcast.nethttp://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ > > From: Magician [mailto:jadoo.d... at gmail.com] > > Hi, > I have a few mathematica expressions. say like > > 1 + x + x^2 > > I want these to be displayed in reverse order, so that I can copy them > for use in latex. > > Thanks in advance Thanks everyone for the answers. What do I do for differential equations?