- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95690] Re: [mg95676] ?1/2
- From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:49:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200901241121.GAA05015@smc.vnet.net>
From: dimitris [mailto:dimmechan at yahoo.com]
Sent: 24 janvier 2009 06:22
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg95690] [mg95676] ?1/2
I found it in another forum as a simplification chalenge and
considered it quite interesting.
The following expression is equal to 1/2.
ex1 = ArcCsch/(ArcSinh - ArcCsch)/Sin[Pi*(ArcCsch/(ArcSinh
 - ArcCsch))];
Developer`ZeroQ[ex1 - 1/2]
Nevertheless, no matter what I tried I was not able to simplify ex1
directly to 1/2.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Animation Drives Me Crazy!
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
NIntegrate and Plot
- From: dimitris <email@example.com>