Simplify problem

Hi

I am using Simplify / FullSimplify etc. to simplify some equations
I have, but I am unable to coerce Mathematica into automatically
giving me the form I require for some of the sub-expressions, e.g.

I'd like

1/Sqrt[1 + 1/x]

to be automatically converted to

Sqrt[x/(1 + x)]

'x' is always of type Real and greater-than 0 btw.

I would appreciate any help or tips anyone can provide on this.

Thanks