Re: Re: Mathematica and LyX - Graphics and equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95798] Re: [mg95749] Re: Mathematica and LyX - Graphics and equations
  • From: TL <latev at shaw.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:01:24 -0500 (EST)

That's what I was looking for, thanks a lot JUN!

I have a WinXP environment here and I'm not sure your instructions will
work but at least that's an excellent starting point.
As for pasting content from Mathematica I noticed one really annoying
fact, that's actually mentioned in the Mathematica help as well - when
there are two or more symbol variables in your equations Mathematica
treats them as text and displays them as such, the result being that
part of the equation appears in italic font part in regular. I think
that was the root of my issues in some of my previous posts and now it's
haunting me in other environments too, cause the LaTeX form of the
equations that is exported by Mathematica contains a whole bunch of
text{} tags that I have to manually get rid of

Does someone know how to change that behaviour?