Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95837] Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:32:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, a) ?Plot or Information[Plot] display a usage message and not a help page b) you can't set the style for the online help because that is fixed for the system, because the Help style sheet has a lot of typographic elements that are not part of normal texts. Regards Jens water wrote: > when I input ?Plot, it displays help page . > I find I can not set help page 's stylesheet. > > How to set it ? thanks >