Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95838] Re: How to set stylesheet of help page?
- From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:32:48 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 27, 4:56 am, water <waterloo2... at gmail.com> wrote: > when I input ?Plot, it displays help page . > I find I can not set help page 's stylesheet. > > How to set it ? thanks The cell is not "editable" according to the "Why the beep" command in the Help menu. Doing so (menu command Cell/Cell Properties/Editable on the Mac version of Mathematica) lets you change it, but not sure what benefit you would get from that. BTW, the default style is "Output" and all changes I tried to set another style resulted in displaying the low level expression syntax of Mathematica for the help page info. -Bob