Re: Has anyone tried to use MathLink to receive real-time market data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95802] Re: Has anyone tried to use MathLink to receive real-time market data
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:26:02 -0500 (EST)

Being able to read real time data into Mathematica would be a very welcome
feature, any way it's done.

More generally, it would be very appreciated if Mathematica could read DDE
data streams (in windows machines), like Excel or many financial
software can do (eg. TradeStation).
It is a bit annoying  for example that one can analyse fin. data from
a broker with TradeStation or even Excel, but not with Mathematica.

I think you should submit it to WRI, including the DDE request.