Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101564] Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:45:14 -0400 (EDT)

I checked my email archives and see that I have been corresponding
with Jens for well over a decade.  In every note a friendly and
appreciative manner.  It is a pleasure to reread them, especially
those where he corrects mistakes of mine.  My warm condolences go out
to his family and personal friends.

--David