Re: Shortcut for Power
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101586] Re: [mg101580] Shortcut for Power
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:20:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <2015165.1247223169269.JavaMail.root@n11>
Hold down Ctrl (on Windows) or Command (on Mac) when you press "^". When you want subscripts hold down Command when you press "_". And the same for many other box or 2D mathematical formatting constructions. Or check out the Basic Math Assistant palette, Typesetting section. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: klonk [mailto:kehrwert at gmx.net] Hi! what do i have to press if i want lets say x^2? i mean in want to have the 2 as superscript and not the "^". I use MacOS btw...