Re: Shortcut for Power

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101589] Re: Shortcut for Power
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

I cast a 100 sided die to see whether I should answer this and it
appears I have to. Hope the others have done as well, otherwise: open
the flood gates.

And the answer is: it's in the manual!

Read for instance the tutorial tutorial/
InputAndOutputInNotebooksOverview, and , more specifically, tutorial/
EnteringTwoDimensionalInput.

If you're lazy, you also might just try ctrl-^

Cheers -- Sjoerd