Re: Shortcut for Power
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101589] Re: Shortcut for Power
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:21:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I cast a 100 sided die to see whether I should answer this and it appears I have to. Hope the others have done as well, otherwise: open the flood gates. And the answer is: it's in the manual! Read for instance the tutorial tutorial/ InputAndOutputInNotebooksOverview, and , more specifically, tutorial/ EnteringTwoDimensionalInput. If you're lazy, you also might just try ctrl-^ Cheers -- Sjoerd On Jul 10, 12:47 pm, klonk <kehrw... at gmx.net> wrote: > Hi! > what do i have to press if i want lets say x^2? i mean in want to have > the 2 as superscript and not the "^". I use MacOS btw...