Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101704] Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at KevinMcCann.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:06:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Bobby, I initially get a little box that talks about initializing the data, which takes about 1-2 minutes, then CityData["London", "Population"] 7421209 Perhaps your internet connection was down? Or Wolfram's? Anyway, it seems ok to me. Kevin DrMajorBob wrote: > CityData["London"] > > CityData::notent: "London" is not a known entity, class, or tag for > CityData. Use CityData for a list of entities. >> > > CityData["London"] > > and > > CityData > > Uncompress[Null][[All, 2]] > > What's going on? > > Bobby >