Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101769] Re: CityData seems to be dead.
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 15, 1:10 pm, "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devr... at gmail.com> wrote: > Can't reproduce that, but then I have the whole CityData paclet > preloaded. So I guess that might mean nothing. > > Cheers -- Sjoerd Sjoerd, what do you mean by "preloaded"? Is CityData permanently or semi permanently stored in your pc? If yes how did you do it?