Linking Manipulate to arrow keys?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101839] Linking Manipulate to arrow keys?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:13:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Any simple way to link the "+" and "-" (Step Forward and Step Backward) buttons in a discrete (or even continuous) Manipulation to the Right Arrow and Left Arrow keys on your keyboard? [These arrow keys are so ubiquitous on standard keyboards, and using them for forward and backward stepping is so ubiquitous in so many other applications, that I'm a bit surprised this isn't the default behavior for Manipulate.]