Re: Creating a Mandala
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102142] Re: Creating a Mandala
- From: BenT <brtubb at pdmusic.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 05:34:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thanks! That's a very interesting and educational "solution". As to forgetting all about BASIC, that is absolutely out of the question. True BASIC and Decimal BASIC are quite powerful languages in their own right, that I have long admired, especially more recently Decimal BASIC. Ben using Mathematica 7 Home Edition On Jul 28, 1:04 am, dr DanW <dmaxwar... at gmail.com> wrote: > ... > This looked like an interesting problem, so I spent a little time on > it. However, I would strongly advise you that if you plan to continue > to work in Mathematica, then forget all Basic! > ... > This will only work in Mathematica 6 or higher. > ...