Re: Show doesn't work inside Do loop ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102051] Re: Show doesn't work inside Do loop ?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:03:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <32390795.1248259308283.JavaMail.root@n11> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200907241016.GAA17537@smc.vnet.net> <200907260757.DAA19075@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
In article <h4jtar$3b8$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl> wrote: > On 26 Jul 2009, at 16:57, Murray Eisenberg wrote: > > > Should the Mathematica > > language -- or any computer language, for that matter -- be designed > > primarily with the inexperienced user in mind? > > I think that a pretty accurate statement of most of the question(s) > that AES has been raising is: should Mathematica be designed, > documented, marketed and priced with AES in mind? I am sure this > question is fascinating for AES but of rather limited general interest. > > Andrzej Kozlowski Andrzej, you can really do better than this.