Re: Re: Re: Show doesn't work inside Do loop ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102021] Re: [mg102015] Re: [mg101973] Re: Show doesn't work inside Do loop ?
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:52:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <32390795.1248259308283.JavaMail.root@n11> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200907241016.GAA17537@smc.vnet.net> <200907260757.DAA19075@smc.vnet.net>
On 26 Jul 2009, at 16:57, Murray Eisenberg wrote: > Should the Mathematica > language -- or any computer language, for that matter -- be designed > primarily with the inexperienced user in mind? I think that a pretty accurate statement of most of the question(s) that AES has been raising is: should Mathematica be designed, documented, marketed and priced with AES in mind? I am sure this question is fascinating for AES but of rather limited general interest. Andrzej Kozlowski