Re: Re: comments on Wolfram Alpha

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg100389] Re: [mg100342] Re: [mg100305] comments on Wolfram Alpha
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:46:16 -0400 (EDT)

Steven & Ingolf,

The policy probably has to evolve along with Wolfram Alpha.

As I see it there will be an API release soon that will inevitably tie
Mathematica and Alpha tightly together.

Questions related to Mathematica interaction with Alpha would be valid
topics for this forum in my opinion.

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at

Mathematica 7.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (18th February 2009)
MacOS X V 10.5.6
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM