Re: comments on Wolfram Alpha

In article <h00cuf$pf6$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com> wrote:

> letters fit better as direct feedback to Wolfram or as letters to the
> WolframAlpha Community. What is the opinion of the Moderator here?
>
> [I am open to comments on this issue - what rules should
> apply? -- Moderator]

No strong opinion on the question of splitting Mathematica and Alpha
into separate forums (can see arguments either way) ---but as someone
who finds newsgroups immensely better than email lists for this (or any
similar) type of public discussion, I hope that whatever you do will end
up with all such forums existing as (or mirrored to) plain old Usenet
newsgroups.