Re: comments on Wolfram Alpha
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100405] Re: comments on Wolfram Alpha
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:49:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <200905311037.GAA17018@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
In article <h00cuf$pf6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com> wrote: > letters fit better as direct feedback to Wolfram or as letters to the > WolframAlpha Community. What is the opinion of the Moderator here? > > [I am open to comments on this issue - what rules should > apply? -- Moderator] > No strong opinion on the question of splitting Mathematica and Alpha into separate forums (can see arguments either way) ---but as someone who finds newsgroups immensely better than email lists for this (or any similar) type of public discussion, I hope that whatever you do will end up with all such forums existing as (or mirrored to) plain old Usenet newsgroups.