Re: Sidebar Tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100414] Re: [mg100336] Sidebar Tools
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:09:21 -0400 (EDT)

I moved the SidebarAutoload from the Autoload subdirectory of
$UserBaseDirectory (= $BaseDirectory) into the Autoload directory of
$InstallationDirectory\SystemFiles and restarted Mathematica 7.0.1 with
a clean cache.

Now NONE of the Sidebar menu additions appear!

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305