Re: Re: Psychrometric chart

Bob, you might have to make your own graphics function. Since you're
familiar with a psychrometric plot, you're probably also familiar with a
Roses wind diagram. I have a .nb file I made for a Roses wind diagram. I'd
be happy to send that to you, and you could see what I did. Then you could
think about making your own graphics function. Advice: I would say you
need to have medium-level capacity with Mathematica for your effort to end
in success rather than frustration. Best, Scot