Re: Debugger, um, tutorial on it??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100529] Re: Debugger, um, tutorial on it??
- From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 06:25:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oh Yes! I am downloading it now. Give me some time to kick the tires,
I work slow but intense.
I suspect it wont be till Mathematica 8 some real docs for the debugger will
be given; so, your posting is really timely.
Thank you for creating it and sharing it.
Prev by Date:
Re: RandomReal gets stuck
Next by Date:
Re: setting selection via char positions and setting its background
Previous by thread:
Debugger, um, tutorial on it??
Next by thread:
what is my error?