Re: setting selection via char positions and setting its background
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100530] Re: setting selection via char positions and setting its background
- From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 06:26:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Another version: Button[" StyleBox[\"=E2=97=8A\",\nFontColor->RGBColor[1, 1, 0]] ", hit = Background /. Options[NotebookSelection, Background]; pt = If[hit === None, Yellow, None]; SetOptions[NotebookSelection, Background -> pt]] As for the find/replace, I been told its all in C code. So how does one select text going cell to cell and within the cell via code??