Re: Setting GridLines style for major and minor grid lines

Sjoerd,
     thank you. Your reply is very useful. I didn't realize that I can
specify gridlines that are outside the plotting area with no ill
effects.

So for example I could use:

GridLines->{Automatic,10^Range[-20,20,1]}

and that will cover pretty much all the log plots I am drawing.