Partitioned matrix operations

Hello,
Here's a Mathematica newbie question. Say I have a matrix, M, defined as,

where A is nxn, B is nxm, C is mxn, and the zero sum matrix is mxm. I would
like to perform an operation on the matrix M without fully defining A, B,
and C and get a result in terms of A, B, and C. For example, if I wanted to
determine the matrix inverse of M in terms of A, B, and C.

Is this possible in Mathematica? I've unfortunately not found anything in
the docs that indicates that this is possible.

Thx.