Re: What should be a simple task....

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100665] Re: What should be a simple task....
  • From: dbreiss at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:11:32 -0400 (EDT)

The following seems to work:

1) click on the graph (not the cell bracket)
2) Right click and choose "Save Graphic As...}
3) Save the result as an EPS

then, in Excel do

4) In the Insert menu choose "Picture"
5) Choose the eps file that you saved from Mathematica
6) The eps is inserted

I did this with success using MS Office 2008 on a Mac.

Hope this helps...

--David