Re: Generic nested menus implementation

Ok, after playing for a while your code, some more suggestions.
1. I would like instead of choose, a forward menuitem at top of menu
and a back menuitem at bottom of actionmenu so I can collapse back to
the root menu. Ideally, I would put arrow chars for each for visual
polish.

2. When I do a FullDefinition on the main function call, I get some
errors.

Again, am learning stuff. ;-)

andrew