Re: Re: Re: Presentation quick with grid and pasted

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100788] Re: [mg100765] Re: [mg100724] Re: [mg100678] Presentation quick with grid and pasted
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:38:33 -0400 (EDT)

There is no missing step.  Palettes->Install Palette..., which I mention
below, installs a copy of the palette into the right location so that
it will be found in the Palettes menu.  It does so by saving a copy of
the palette in the right directory with the name you specify, and then
immediately regenerating the menus so that you don't have to quit/restart
to see the results.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com