Re: weird escaping problem with StringPattern inside

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101002] Re: weird escaping problem with StringPattern inside
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:49:25 -0400 (EDT)

As always, thanks to all for these excellent working suggestions.

I have never coded RuleDelayed[] because I do not understand it well
enough. The examples in the doc are still opaque for me. But one of
the examples for this in the documentation does mention a specific
behavior relating to Module[]. Like with lots of my stuff, the code
works now and months from now, I will probably understand why
completely!

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory