Re: Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100836] Re: [mg100829] Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed
- From: peter <plindsay.0 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:48:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
seems amazingly quick - 10^-15 seconds.....?
2009/6/15 Helen Read <hpr at together.net>:
> AES wrote:
>> Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
>>> 0.811 seconds. The second version, using the function that remembers
>>> values, took only 1.87003*10^-15 seconds.
>> The frequency of visible light is around 3*10^14 Hz, so that's around
>> one period of a visible light wave. Is there maybe a typo here?
> No, no typo. Not sure what your point is.
> Helen Read
> University of Vermont
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Presentation quick with grid and pasted
Next by Date:
Time for an integration
Previous by thread:
Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Combined Set, SetDelayed