Re: Extracting contour values from ContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100852] Re: Extracting contour values from ContourPlot
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

the OP was:

"But what I really want is not to have to do this, and rely
on the semi-intelligent mechanism of Mathematica to pick an appropriate
number of contours and their values, THEN use those to draw the legend."

and using the Tooltip[] in hte contour plot is a way to get the
levels from the final plot.

Regards
   Jens