Re: What should be a simple task....

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100885] Re: [mg100654] What should be a simple task....
  • From: Louis Talman <talmanl at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 04:37:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Jun 10, 2009, at 3:35 AM, Nelson-Patel, Kristin wrote:

> I am an analyst (applied physics and math) who has to present all
> of my work in Power Point briefings, sometimes on paper, sometimes
> electronically.

If PowerPoint is not specifically required, but some other slide
generating program may be substituted, you could investigate KeyNote
(Macintosh software, and I don't know if it solves your problem) or
the LaTeX package Beamer (which is available for many platforms and
does solve your problem).  The Beamer learning curve is steep if you
aren't a LaTeX user, but not steeper than Mathematica's.  :-)

--Lou Talman
   Metropolitan State College of Denver

  <http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>