Re: How can I parse arguments of an expression unevaluated?

Hi,

SetAttributes[MyFunArgs, HoldAll]

MyFunArgs[1, 2, a = 3, b = 4] /. Verbatim[Set][a_, b_] :> {a, b} /.
   MyFunArgs[a : Except[_?AtomQ] ..., b__?AtomQ,
     c : Except[_?AtomQ] ...] :> MyFunArgs[a, {b}, c] /.
  MyFunArgs[a__, lst : {_Symbol, _} ..] :>
   MyFunArgs @@ {a, Sequence @@ Transpose[{lst}]}

?

Regards
   Jens