Re: Problem with 3d graphics on Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg100972] Re: Problem with 3d graphics on Linux
- From: ndh <ndh.2600 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:49:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 10, 6:15 am, nmu... at gmail.com wrote: > Hello all, > I am running Mathematica 7 on Ubuntu and I have a problem with > outputting 3D graphics. When I output a 3D graph, say KnotData > ["Trefoil"], I get a blank white square. When I move and manipulate > the graph with my cursor, I can see the 3D graphic, but it is > invisible static. Does anyone know what is going on? > > Also, when I drag a picture onto Mathematica, I am given it's folder > path instead of the picture itself. When I try to copy and paste the > picture, the same problem happens. The only solution I have seen is > to actually go to File->Open->Picture. Anyone know a workaround? > > Thanks! Adding: Option "AccelMethod" "uxa" to the device section of /etc/X11/xorg.conf fixed the problem for me.