Re: Re: Time for an integration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100960] Re: [mg100893] Re: Time for an integration
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:47:32 -0400 (EDT)

More details. What does the matrix have to do with it?

Is this 4096 2-dimensional integrals, each with data points from the
matrix? What?

Show us a tiny version of the problem. 8 times, with an 8x8 matrix, for
instance, with all the data and code shown explicitly. Then we'd know what
you're talking about.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com