Re: Time for an integration

Hi,

Try using the NIntegrate option Method->{Automatic, SymbolicProcessing-
>0} and smaller precision goal.

Also, you might consider using the MonteCarlo method, or different
rule of integration. E.g.

NIntegrate[<<integrand>>, <<ranges>>,
 Method -> {GlobalAdaptive, Method -> {MultiDimensionalRule,
Generators -> 9}, SymbolicProcessing -> 0}, PrecisionGoal -> 2]

Anton Antonov