- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg101176] Re: Ansatz?
- From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at googlemail.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:48:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Also, "ansatz" might relate etymologically to "ersatz", which means
> "cheap substitute".
No it doesn't.
Ersatz can be translated in many ways. But it doesn't inherently
involve any assessment,
or quality statement. Some common translations are:
Prev by Date:
Re: display of graphics primitives
Next by Date:
Simple question about named variables.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: