"single-shot" autorun in Manipulate[] object

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101276] "single-shot" autorun in Manipulate[] object
  • From: dnquark <dnquark at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:32:09 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to create an animation by exporting a Manipulate[]
object.  I have two controls, A and B.  I need to have A go from Amin
to Amax, then (with A=Amax) B go from Bmin to Bmax, then (optionally)
A go from Amax to Amin.

Using AutorunSequencing option I can only make A cycle from Amin to
Amax back to Amin, and then with A=Amin B cycles from Bmin to Bmax and
back.  Is there a way to control it in a finer manner such as desribed
above?  Or do I have to use ListAnimate[]?

Thanks,
--Leo