Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97002] Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- From: wayne <waynebuaa at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 04:58:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2=D4=C228=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E77=CA=B145=B7=D6, "ekt" <kurt.tekol...@veriz=
> I'd never thought about doing this before, but it turns out to be easy.
> Export["filename.avi",Manipulate[...your code here...]]
> Do the manipulations and click on the code line and you'll find your file=
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Using Play command and polynomial tia sal2
Previous by thread:
Re: Hasse Diagram
Next by thread:
Re: Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"