Re: Hasse Diagram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97072] Re: Hasse Diagram
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:14:30 -0500 (EST)

That's an example from the Conbinatorica manual, which is included in
the electronic help texts of Mathematica. No need to search the
internet for that.

MakeGraph and Subsets can be found there as well.

Apparently you haven't thought of reading the manual before asking
questions...

Could you provide an example of the matrix or graph you tried?

Cheers -- Sjoerd

 ]