altering axeslabel positions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97023] altering axeslabel positions
  • From: Jonathan Shock <jon.shock at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:23:09 -0500 (EST)

I'm creating a grid of four plots which I'm exporting as an eps. I've
had to reduce the fontsize to 4 so that the fonts are correctly sized
in the output file.

In the final eps the position of the axeslabels are further from the
axes than I would like. What is the simplest way of altering the
position of the axeslabels? Do I have to do this by adding my own Text
[] object rather than using the built in axeslabels?

Many thanks,

Jonathan