Quantum Mathematica sneak preview of commutator and operator algebra in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97182] Quantum Mathematica sneak preview of commutator and operator algebra in Mathematica
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 02:40:03 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mathematica users

We have been working very hard to improve the capabilities of our Quantum
Mathematica add-on. We want to give you a sneak preview of what will be
possible to calculate in the new version of Quantum:

http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/preview/QuantumPreview.nb

http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/preview/QuantumPreview.pdf

As you can see, commutators, anticommutators, and algebra of operators will
be possible in Mathematica. Furthermore, we are also working in the
implementation of Second Quantization (Occupation Number formulation of
Quantum Field Theory). We also take the opportunity to let you know about
the 3Third Mexican Summer School of Quantum Computing:
http://www.cem.itesm.mx/dia/mexqc09/

We welcome your comments and suggestions to our Mathematica add-on. We will
let you know when the updates are ready for you.

Best regards

Jose, Francisco, Sergio, Rub=E9n and Salvador

Mexico