Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97244] Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:04:16 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
Possible to set an option for a notebook such that it automatically
begins executing when opened, that is, when the nb icon is dbl-clicked
on the desktop, or however else files are opened in the operating system
that's being used?
I guess I'm also assuming here an OS which, along with opening the file
itself, if necessary first opens the app which executes the file, since
that's the only type of OS that I'm familiar with. Are there any
Mathematica compatible operating systems that don't do this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Maximum in a list
Next by Date:
Please help, factorisation question
Previous by thread:
Re: Starting Mathematica without GUI
Next by thread:
Re: Notebook that auto-executes when opened?