Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97244] Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:04:16 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
Possible to set an option for a notebook such that it automatically begins executing when opened, that is, when the nb icon is dbl-clicked on the desktop, or however else files are opened in the operating system that's being used? I guess I'm also assuming here an OS which, along with opening the file itself, if necessary first opens the app which executes the file, since that's the only type of OS that I'm familiar with. Are there any Mathematica compatible operating systems that don't do this?