Re: JLink problem, Mathematica 6, OSX, Java SE 6 (64 bit).
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97293] Re: JLink problem, Mathematica 6, OSX, Java SE 6 (64 bit).
- From: Scott Morrison <scott.morrison at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:35:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Open the Info.plist in Mathematica.app/SystemFiles/Links/JLink/JLink.app. Edit the Root/Java/JVMVersion, I changed mine to '1.5'. I > can keep the system at Java6 64bit and Mathematica still works using > the old version. Hmm -- but the point is that I want Mathematica to use Java6! In particular, I'd like to be able to profile my Java program while it's being called from Mathematica. scott