RE: Starting Mathematica without GUI
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97312] RE: [mg97243] Starting Mathematica without GUI
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:38:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200903090604.BAA09239@smc.vnet.net>
> i would like to know, if it is possible to start Mathematica
> without GUI, only by using command line interface?
Look for Math or MathKernel in MAthematica's home directory. The former is
suitable for consoles while the latter is (perhaps) more suitable for
copying input in Windows system.
YMMV with either choice.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: JLink problem, Mathematica 6, OSX, Java SE 6 (64 bit).
Previous by thread:
Starting Mathematica without GUI
Next by thread:
Re: Starting Mathematica without GUI