about mathlink connection

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97300] about mathlink connection
  • From: olfa <olfa.mraihi at yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:36:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi mathematica community,
I have a c++ program in which I established a comunication with
mathematica via mathlink.
But when my program is executed, a "Choose a MathLink Program to
Launch" dialog box appears and ask me to choose between some
executables. This is how I established the connection:
link = MLOpenString(env,"-linkname \"C:\\Wolfram Research\\Mathematica\
\6.0\\MathKernel.exe\"",&error);
Note that I have chosen to launch mathkernel.exe so why the dialog box
appears and How can I get rid of this dialog box?
Thank you.