opening notebooks in mathematica player instead of mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97397] opening notebooks in mathematica player instead of mathematica
  • From: Steven Matthew Anderson <AdAstra69 at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:21:24 -0500 (EST)

When I double click on a notebook I want just want to view it.  Is there a way to default the assigned application to open the mathematica notebooks with the mathematica viewer instead of having mathematica boot up?  If I want mathematica to boot up I'll click on the icon.  That's on my doc.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55) on a PowerBook G4 if that helps any.