Re: Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97370] Re: Notebook that auto-executes when opened?
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:16:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 11, 4:25 am, Bill Rowe <readn... at sbcglobal.net> wrote: > Mathematica is far more than the typical application that > contains similar warning messages. Mathematica can be viewed as > being a general purpose programming language. In this regard it > is no more appropriate to put "Are you sure?" warnings in > Mathematica than say a C/C++ compiler. As is the case with a > C/C++ compiler, the assumption is the user knows what he is > doing with commands such as DeleteFile. Opening a C++ source file in an editor doesn't automatically run the compiled program. -Rob