Re: Maintaining a Mathematica bug list
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97458] Re: Maintaining a Mathematica bug list
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:54:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The following would be a good start: > > http://getsatisfaction.com/wolfram > > It's not exactly a bug database, but it needs no setup, and it's > accessible to anyone. The company may choose to participate if they > wish so. I tried the link and it shows a blank page. Does it work for others?