Re: Return Ambiguity
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97449] Re: Return Ambiguity
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:52:36 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 12, 12:41 pm, Raffy <ra... at mac.com> wrote: > How do you determine how far Return actually returns? I have avoided > using this function after having difficult getting it to return to the > proper level of execution. > > In general, does it return to the nearest held expression? > The documentation is really ambiguous. I don't see any ambiguity. It returns one enclosing construction.