Re: Return Ambiguity
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg97442] Re: Return Ambiguity
- From: dbreiss at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:51:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I generally never use Return. Try using Catch and Throw, which give you much more sophisticated control of things... Also Reap and Sow are quite worth looking intto... --David http://scientificarts.com/worklife On Mar 12, 6:41 am, Raffy <ra... at mac.com> wrote: > How do you determine how far Return actually returns? I have avoided > using this function after having difficult getting it to return to the > proper level of execution. > > In general, does it return to the nearest held expression? > The documentation is really ambiguous.